one to watch…
Can you Help us Problem Solve Britain? Dr Charlie Howard's public talk in London.
coming up! 2019
Dr Nina Browne will deliver a Jazz inspired workshop at the British Psychological Society’s 5th Community Psychology Festival on the 13th of September 2019.
Previous talks 2019
August 2019 Working as a Community Psychologist
Dr Nina Browne delivered the talk at The British Psychological Society Annual Pre-Qual Conference, London.
June 2019 - Chicago USA. The Society for Community Research and Action, Chicago
(1) Dr Nina Browne: Ideas not Organisations: funding people whose ideas are seldom heard
(2) Dr Nina Browne: Problem Solving Booths: A tool for civic engagement in downtown Chicago
previous Talks 2018
Dr Nina Browne, talk at The British Psychological Society Workshop
Dr Nina Browne, Goldsmiths and Community Activists at The British Psychological Society Community Psychology Festival
July 2018 - Problem Solving Booth: Mental Health Workshop The Owls Team
January 2018 - Beyond the Therapy Room Dr Nina Browne and Harriet Mills, Cardiff
previous TALKS 2017
Psychologists for Social Change, London
Dr. Nina Browne ‘ Working on Problem Solving Booths with THRIVE LDN’
British Psychological Society, Reading
Dr. Nina Browne, ‘Problem Solving Booths: enabling conversations with staff and young people'
September 2017 Maximising Community Resilience through Mutual Aid
The Wellcome Collection, London
'Problem Solving Booths: enabling mutual aid conversations' Dr. Nina Browne and Lisa Clarke
August 2017 Taking Camerados to the Streets and Buses of Blackpool
Dr. Nina Browne at Lancashire and Cumbria Suicide Prevention Consultation Event, NHS, North West Coast
June 2017 Transformative Community Psychology
Dr Nina Browne spoke at the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) Biennial, Canada.
(1) 'Using Psychology to Change Policy: Public Living Rooms and Problem Solving Booths'
(2) 'Improved Housing Conditions, Housing Stability and Housing Policies: Transforming the Lives of Vulnerable Populations'
British Psychological Society, Liverpool.
'Clinical Psychologists Changing Policy: learning, sharing and shaping the future of social and mental health policy' Symposium.
British Psychological Society, London.
'Practice to Policy: Using Psychology for Social Change'
previous TALKS 2016
University College London, London
(1) 'Practice to Policy: clinical psychologists' experiences of macro-level work'
(2) 'From the Streets of Camden to the Palace of Westminster'
We are passionate about systems change. We currently teach on doctoral training courses in clinical psychology and would love you to get in touch too.