one to watch…
Can you Help us Problem Solve Britain? Dr Charlie Howard's public talk in London
coming up! 2019
16th June 2019 - Making an Impact: The Society for Community Research and Action, Chicago
(1) Ideas not Organisations: funding people whose ideas are seldom heard
(2) Problem Solving Booths: A tool for civic engagement in downtown Chicago
previous Talks 2018
31st October 2018 - Street to Scale: tackling structural barriers to unlock community led innovation Dr Nina Browne talk at The British Psychological Society Workshop
24th September 2018 - Street to Scale: Tacking the structural barriers to community-led innovation Dr Nina Browne, Goldsmiths and Community Activists at The British Psychological Society Community Psychology Festival
21st-22nd July 2018 - Problem Solving Booth: Mental Health Workshop The Owls Team
19th January 2018 - Beyond the Therapy Room Dr Nina Browne and Harriet Mills, Cardiff
previous TALKS 2017
Psychologists for Social Change, London
Problem Solving Booths with THRIVE LDN
British Psychological Society, Reading
'Problem Solving Booths: enabling conversations with staff and young people'
The Wellcome Collection, London
'Problem Solving Booths: enabling mutual aid conversations'
NHS, North West Coast
'Taking Camerados to the Streets and Buses of Blackpool'
Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) Biennial, Canada.
(1) 'Using Psychology to Change Policy: Public Living Rooms and Problem Solving Booths'
(2) 'Improved Housing Conditions, Housing Stability and Housing Policies: Transforming the Lives of Vulnerable Populations'
British Psychological Society, Liverpool.
'Clinical Psychologists Changing Policy: learning, sharing and shaping the future of social and mental health policy' Symposium.
British Psychological Society, London.
'Practice to Policy: Using Psychology for Social Change'
previous TALKS 2016
University College London, London
(1) 'Practice to Policy: clinical psychologists' experiences of macro-level work'
(2) 'From the Streets of Camden to the Palace of Westminster'
We are passionate about systems change. We currently teach on doctoral training courses in clinical psychology and would love you to get in touch too.